Tuesday, December 22, 2009

me?

M A R I P E ?






Marr?

Well hello, again. Someone out there reading this? I hope... Well, anyways I want to tell you a little bit about myself, so I answered this quiz for you to know me better;)

Names?Nicknames? People call me lots of different things like, Maripe, Marr, Margo, Galletoni (my dad came up with this one, it is supposed to be COOKIE in Spanish mixed with Italian) B, and M.

Oh, I almost forgot, last week on Friday they gave us at school a shirt with all the names of the people in the class of 2010 and they wrote my name as Marite, I suppose it counts.

Birthday?
May 22nd 1995

Grade? 8th

Pets: Bellatrix (Dog) eeevil and she does bite a bit

Never leave home without: phone

Designers? I have many, many favorite designers and brands but some are Marc Jacobs, Alberta Ferrati, Vivienne Westwood, Rei Kawakubo, Karl Lagerfeld, John Galliano, Rodarte, Proenza Schouler, Miuccia Prada, Alexander McQueen, Zac Posen, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jill Stuart, Betsey Johnson, DKNY, Valentino, Sonia Rykiel Oscar de la Renta, Jason Wu, Thakoon, YSL, Henry Holland, Vera Wang, Alexander Wang, D&G, Dolce & Gabanna, Calvin Klein, Kipling, Louis Vuitton, h&m, Chloe, Prada, French Connection, Miss Sixty, Lanvin, Loewe, Burberry, chala-
lalalalaaa,,,,(that means, many more)

Fashion Inspiration? Life, colors,

Magazines? Teen Vogue, W Magazine, Vogue, Vogue Italia, V, i- D, Spur, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Interview, Lula, Runway, Riviera..., chalala

atttss; M A R Y P E, MARR


No comments:

Post a Comment